Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Go-Kart layout.

Me and my go-kart

Week one Get engine.
I got a Craftmans 6hp engine. The only Problem I have with it is that the engine is vertical so I am trying to figure out how to mount it on the frame that I build.

Week two Build frame.
The frame I got is pieces of metal rods the I welded together in a box shape with spaces for the motor mount and seat and pedals.

Week three Wheels and drive line.
I think this week is going to be one of the hardest weeks because I have almost no idea on how to do It besides some websites and youtube videos.

Week four Mount the engine.
I kind of have an idea of how im going to do it besides getting power to the rear wheels. With the vertical engine I don’t know if I should mount the engine sideways or just get some gismo to change it to horizontal instead.

Week five Putting the wheels on.
Im pretty sure on how im going to do this for the front but still a little unsure on the back left wheel.

Week Six test drive.
Im hopeing I can get my first test drive. And see what will work and what won’t

Week seven second test drive.
Im hopeing I will be done this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment