Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My coffee shop sketch

For my final project I am going to make a coffee shop in a program called 3D home architect. It is a good program but there is not much verity in the thing use can use like windows doors and other stuff like that.

I don’t really know what goes into making a good coffee shop but I think I have and idea of what to do for it. I have a layout and some other stuff done but I am still thinking about the inside and what to do with it. I am thinking of having a lot of windows on the side of the building where I have the outside sitting area.

I have trees all over the outside of the coffee shop. I like the trees because it kind of breaks up the walls so it looks like it dose not just repeat over and over agene. And I think it makes the corners look better than just having nothing there compared to a tree or a bush or anything that takes your eyes away form the wall.

The roof is being the most annoying thing to me as of right now because I can’t find and style that fits in with the rest of the building

No comments:

Post a Comment