Thursday, December 6, 2018

How technology is Changing America

This is a hard question to answer for me because I can't seem to get the Idea out of my head that in 30 years my older sisters generation is going to be at the place in their lives when they will be making important decisions in government an other influential positions that will affect me. Trends as of late seem to be moving towards almost a simpler way of life something that not so greedy and full of material objects. But At the same time you seem who's famous and influencing the youth now and they are flaunting unless objects. I also think that will technology and the abundance of news that people can really forge their own opinion on almost anything I hope that gives us a more transparent media. I think one of the main reason trump got elected is because of the advertisements on the regular television. Generally speaking the people who still watch news channels are the ones that are voting regularly. So with new technology I think this is going to change. for example the last voting session in Utah everyone in my family voted for the first time. All of us besides my parents are in our twenties so is cool to see that generation stepping up giving our opinion. With that being said I hope technology is going to help u get ride fo the old boys club.

No comments:

Post a Comment