Thursday, December 6, 2018

Public Observation notes.

I was located on the Fourth floor of the library. It was 11:30AM and I was sitting near the window overlooking the east side of campus. It was a sunny Tuesday and relatively warm for December. I noticed a few different kinds of people that would walk by below me or next to me in the library. The first was people that where obviously on their way to class or some other kind of meeting that was time sensitive. They would run though people with a great sense of purpose almost. I could see how you could take it as rude, but on the contrast was the ones who had no where to be. These people would slowly walk to wherever they had to go, opening the door for people and generally a slow pace to life. It was interesting to watch these two types interact with each other because it almost worked in a symbolic way.

No comments:

Post a Comment