Thursday, December 6, 2018

Personality Test

I have taken this test before and this time around I got a different answer but nothing that seems more fitting somehow. I got the Advocate personality and more specifically INFJ. The last time I took the test I got a ENFJ, so this time I feel like its more reflective on how I feel rather then what I've learned people want to see. I'm sure that most people feel that the test is pretty accurate as they are reading their results. But now I'm pretty convinced that this is what my actually personality is. Being that the last time I took the test was over a year ago and I'm getting nearly the same result. The strengths and weaknesses that they bring up seem very relevant in my life. The only thing is that I want to help with the use of design instead of being a doctor or counselor or anything like that. As an overall review it's all very accurate I can think of an exact situation for each personality trait thats brought up good or bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment